March 20, 2016
Summit of Presidents and Chancellors | Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
March 21-23, 2016
Campus Compact 30th Anniversary Conference | Sheraton Boston Hotel
April 7, 2016
Council of Presidents Meeting from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., followed by the MiCC Awards Gala at 5:30 |
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
East Lansing, MI
November 3 & 4, 2016
Civic Engagement Institute with an Active Leaders Student Track | UM-Dearborn
Michigan Campus Compact Awards
For the past year, MiCC staff has thoughtfully revised the awards that our organization gives to our membership. We have worked diligently to construct several impactful awards, which include the following:
- The John DiBiaggio Beacon Award for Presidential Leadership
- Champion of Engagement Award (up to three will be presented)
- Innovations in Community Impact Award (up to three will be presented)
- The Michigan Engaged Campus of the Year Award for Private Institutions
- Outstanding Student Commitment to Service Award (up to two per institution, the nominations for this award must come from the President/Chancellor's office, or their designee)
All of these awards will be presented at the April 7, 2016 Awards Gala.
Click here for details on each award.
Save-the-Date of November 3 & 4, 2016 for the next Institute! We will also have an Active Leaders Student Conference track at this event, wrapping both events into one. We are very thankful to the University of Michigan-Dearborn for hosting this event and being the premiere sponsor! Look for more information to come soon!